Minecraft 1.1 Available Today, Sheep Can Finally Eat
The latest update to Minecraft is available right now and as is par for the course, it adds a lot of changes and fixes a fair amount of things. I’m glad to see this game continue to grow even though I unfortunately haven’t had time to play it since it “released”, hopefully I can fix that soon.
Check after the break for a list of updates and a trailer for Version 1.1.
- – Bow Enchantments
- – Golden Apple recipe
- – New language translations.
- – Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
- – Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
- – Added spawn eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)
- – Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
- – Removed collision box from ladders
- – Sheep eat grass and regain their wool