Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w14a - Patch Notes, Release Date, Time (Today, April 7)
Here are the patch notes of Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w14a.
Minecraft has been witnessing exponential growth in recent times, and the game shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Be it the streaming community or casual players, the game is loved by millions of players out there.
When it comes to new content in the game, there is a lot in store for fans this year. The much coveted and major Caves and Cliffs Update is slated to release later this year. It will be adding tons of new features, including new caves and mountains and mobs.
- MORE MINECRAFT: Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w13a
While there is still a while to go for the Caves and Cliffs update to release, Mojang Studios has been releasing some of the features of the update via Snapshots and Bedrock Beta updates.
When will Minecraft Snapshot 21w14a release?
Mojang Studios has released Minecraft Snapshot 21w14a and players can download it now.
Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w14a – Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for Snapshot 21w14a.
NEW FEATURES IN 21W14A
- Added Raw Copper, Raw Iron, and Raw Gold items
- Tuff blobs can now be found between heights 0 and 16
SMELTABLE ORE DROPS
- Ores that are smeltable now drop raw item forms of the ore instead of the ore block and these can be smelted just like before
- This is to prevent cluttering the inventory and have consistency with Fortune on all ores
- Ore blocks from old worlds and silk-touched ore blocks will continue to be smeltable
CHANGES IN 21W14A
- Fully oxidized Copper can now be waxed
FIXED BUGS IN 21W14A
- MC-203854 – Fishing rod texture always looks like it has been cast when in the player’s hand
- MC-207173 – Entering only colons into multiplayer Direct Connection & pressing enter crashes the game
- MC-210155 – Command block output no longer is displayed immediately after running a command
- MC-213665 – Crash upon attempting to generate a world with a height of 0 blocks
- MC-214287 – Crash upon entering a nether portal when logical_height is set to 0 and min_y is set to 80 or greater
- MC-215120 – World-gen datapacks can cause crashes when first generating world
- MC-216697 – Having ‘min_y’ set to lower than -64 causes either a crash or the world not to behave correctly if the height limit wasn’t modified
- MC-217702 – Game crashes (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException) during world feature placement / decoration
- MC-219849 – Fishing doesn’t animate or render the rod, line or bobber anymore
- MC-220652 – IndexOutOfBound exception hard crash when loading a simple custom dimension datapack
- MC-221553 – The end dimension generates differently than it did previously
- MC-221586 – Excessive pillager spawning in pillager outposts
- MC-221673 – Ocean monuments are completely empty