Minecraft Championship 15 Update Video Reveals The Return Of 'Sands Of Time'
MCC 15 takes place this Saturday!
With only one day left to go until the 15th Minecraft Championship Event, Noxcrew has released an update video detailing everything fans can expect from this weekends event.
The video details some of the changes that have been made since MC Championship 14. But, most importantly, the ninth and final mode for the upcoming Championship Event has been revealed.
- MORE: Minecraft Championship (MCC 15) July 2021 – How To Watch, Start Time, and More
Minecraft Championship 15 Update Video
Noxcrew, the creators of the Minecraft Championship Event have released an update video with all of the changes that have been made ahead of MCC 15 this weekend.
To start, the hub now features plenty of new culinary experiences for players to try out, including taco and burger vans. After the failure of the planned dance party for MCC 14, the creators have promised it will be working this time, so you won’t want to miss it.
The Survival Games map has been changed to the World of Cars Forest Map. As well, Battle Box will be returning to the classic Canal Map.
Parkour Tags hunt limit per player has also been upped from 3 to 4. Fans can check out the full update video on the official Noxcrew YouTube Channel to find out all the details.
Ninth Mode Revealed
The ninth and final mode for the Minecraft Championship 15 Event has been revealed as Sands of Time.
Although Sands of Time isn’t a brand new game mode, it has been revamped with plenty of changes. In the Minecraft Championship update video, the creators revealed the following changes to the returning Sands of Time game mode:
- Hub room holds more doorways to the dungeon, some leading straight to puzzle rooms.
- The dungeon has been populated with all sorts of new puzzles. Many of which now contain lecterns with an insight for the corresponding puzzle.
- Cracked blocks can be mined to possibly reveal hidden rooms.
- New sand sacrifice chests can be found around the dungeons, simply sacrifice some of that precious sand for a reward.
- Monsters are now smarter, some have started to encase themselves in stone, ready to pounce on their targets.
- Vaults and keys have been given an overhaul.
- Lots more iron gates around to add atmosphere!
When Is MCC 15?
The Minecraft Championship 15 Event takes place this weekend, Saturday, July 24th. The full event can be live-streamed on the official Noxcrew Twitch Channel and kicks off at the following times:
- 12PM PT
- 3PM ET
- 8PM BST