Minecraft Update 1.17.11 Patch Notes - Bedrock Hotfix
New Minecraft update fixes a bunch of bugs.
Minecraft update 1.17.11 is now available and it fixes some Overworld and End Portal bugs.
Believe it or not, Minecraft is one of the most successful video games in history when it comes to the number of unit sales and the size of the community around the world.
Despite working on spin-offs like Minecraft Dungeons, Mojang is still fully focused on Minecraft and supports it as the primary project of the studio.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Is Hellblade Next-gen Update Available on PS5? What Does It Include?
As a result, it wouldn’t be surprising to get regular content and improvement updates for Minecraft every now and then.
Recently, Mojang released the update 1.17.11 that fixes a number of bugs you might have already faced in the game. This includes a bug where players die while traveling back to Overworld.
Below, you can take a look at full patch notes:
Minecraft Update 1.17.11 Patch Notes
- Players no longer die and instantly respawn after traveling back to Overworld from the End in certain circumstances (MCPE-135226)
- Players no longer die and get stuck on the respawn screen when entering an End Portal after dying in the End in certain seeds (MCPE-132484)
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox when suspending and resuming the title for the second time
- Horses no longer become invisible after being dismounted (MCPE-108568)
- On Realms, the ‘/msg’ command once again works when the world is in Survival mode and cheats are disabled (REALMS-7760)
- After renewing an expired Realm, the Realm is now properly renewed instead of a new Realm being created (REALMS-7263)
Minecraft is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The game features crossplay between Xbox and Switch players.
Also, it’s worth noting that you can play both Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons for free through the Xbox Game Pass subscription.