Minecraft Update 2.30 Patch Notes Today (September 30)
Minecraft is still one of the most popular games out there and the latest update 2.30 has arrived today, September 30.
2.30 is what the patch number is known as on PS4, while the overall server number from Mojang is 1.17.32 (Bedrock).
Minecraft is easily one of the most patched games out there, with various types of patches out there. While yesterday had a Snapshot update, this latest one specifically is focused on different fixes rather than any sort of new content for the game.
- MORE: Find out when the Minecraft Twitch Rivals stream will begin.
Minecraft Update 2.30 Patch Notes
While people are waiting for the second Cliffs & Caves update to come before the end of the year, Mojang has consistently been releasing different patches as they are known to do.
Rather than adding new content this time around, this latest Bedrock update instead focuses on just fixes in various areas as you can see below.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when navigating the Marketplace sidebar
- Fixed issues with content not loading, even when connected to the internet (MCPE-102994)
- Fixed an issue where light blocks would force players to spawn at the surface of the Overworld
- Fixed the Looting enchantment not being applied when a mob was killed with a projectile (MCPE-141935)
- Fixed issue causing “Couldn’t pack your world file for upload” error when uploading a world to Realms on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed some chunks being deleted when reentering a flat world and old world with the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle enabled, as well as other world generation issues (MCPE-140428)
The majority of the fixes above are for all platforms, though you will notice the one that is exclusive to Nintendo Switch related to an error on that platform only.
As for the other fixes, there are some that are just general ones for things that were causing Minecraft to crash, while others are most specific.
Regardless of the platform that you are playing on, just make sure you have the latest update before you start playing next and you’ll be ready to go.