New Mirage: Arcane Warfare Video Showcases Rock Bottom Map
Torn Banner Studios released a trailer showing off Mirage: Arcane Warfare’s Rock Bottom Map.
Rock Bottom is the pit of the Azar Cabal’s rebel hideout, carved into caverns in the outskirts of the Nankur desert. The map is used in both the Team Deathmatch and Capture Point modes.
Mirage: Arcane Warfare recently hit Closed Beta on PC, with players who pre-order the game getting access to it. For those curious about the title, here is an overview from the game’s Steam page:
In Mirage: Arcane Warfare, the calm of a strange fantasy world is shattered by ruthless civil war. Warriors armed with steel and magic bring violence and death as they do battle across a fantastical Arabian and Persian-inspired setting of desert sands, market bazaars and grand palaces.
Mirage is a skill-based multiplayer FPS that lets you tear your enemies limb from limb with destructive magic and melee combat. Experiment and find your perfect playstyle between six diverse classes including stealthy assassins, hulking brutes, powerful mages and more. With an unparalleled focus on truly feeling in control of your magic and sword, Mirage demands combat creativity and will challenge you like never before.
From the creators of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare comes a new competitive multiplayer FPS about steel and spells. Exchange-based combat expands from close quarters melee to ranged magic attacks, providing an endless variety of tactical choices, yet instant fun and familiarity for FPS fans.
- A new combat system to master – Mirage captures the true, destructive power of magic and melee combat with the tight control of a first-person shooter. The intuitive combat system demands time and patience to master with skill-based, competitive gameplay that feels like a sword fight from 20 feet away.
- Physics based Ragdolls and Gore – Mirage’s gameplay crosses the intersection between close quarters and ranged combat. Block any attack – ranged or melee – in bloody combat where you can feel the shock of every blow. Experience the thrill of fantastic battles with an ultra-satisfying, dynamic gore system as limbs fly, blood gushes and heads are dismembered in cathartic, joyful destruction
- New Fantasy Setting with Multi-Staged Maps – Steal ancient magic artifacts and assault opulent palaces in multiplayer modes that tell a story of arcane civil war.
- Play as Brawny Hulks, Carpet Riding Mages and More – Player choice is everything. With options for every playstyle, battle in a variety of team-based multiplayer modes and harness six diverse character classes with a selection of combat loadouts.
- 12 Unqiue Character Voices – Controlled by You – Express yourself with hundreds of voice commands and explore the unique personalities of a colorful cast of characters.
- Play it Your Way – Find the battlefield of your choice with a new matchmaking system or classic server browser, then make an entrance with customization options to help your warrior stand out.
You can watch the video below. Mirage: Arcane Warfare will release on PC May 23.