Patch Notes For MLB The Show 21 Game Update 15 Today (August 27)
Today's update introduces a daily XP cap!
A brand new update for MLB The Show 21 is set to be deployed today (August 27) according to developers San Diego Studio.
Today’s update will reportedly roll out to all platforms at 4AM PT, but the full patch notes have already been released. Check them out right here in this article to find out what’s new.
- MORE: MLB The Show 21 New Diamond Dynasty Battle Royale Rewards – How To Get Musial, Chapman, and Pujols
MLB The Show 21 – Game Update 15 Details
It was only a few short weeks ago that Game Update 14 was released for MLB The Show 21, but now the developers are back with yet another update for all platforms.
Unfortunately, fans will be disappointed if they’re expecting new content or any big changes in the August 27 MLB The Show 21 update.
According to the official patch notes, the latest update is mainly for bug fixes. Players should now experience fewer freezes when in the bullpen menu and under certain circumstances such as when a pitch hits the dirt below the catcher.
One of the other interesting features in the latest MLB The Show 21 update is the new daily cap of 35,000XP. The developers have noted that this shouldn’t be an achievable limit for players to reach and aims to stop exploitative gameplay. More details can be found in the patch notes below.
- READ MORE: Icarus First Beta Release Date and Time for August 2021
Game Update 15 Patch Notes
Below you will find the full patch notes for the MLB The Show 21 update that was deployed on August 27. These notes were taken from the official MLB The Show website.
MLB The Show 21 Game Update 15
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S: 184.108.40.206
Scheduled to deploy: August 27th at 4:00 AM PT
- Fixed a freeze that would occur when a pitch hit the dirt below the catcher
- Players will now be notified when a pitcher pinch hit for another pitcher
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the bullpen menu
- We have implemented a daily cap of 35,000 XP earned through gameplay. This cap shouldn’t be reached through “normal” means of play – this is intended to combat large amounts of XP games from out of the ordinary or exploitative gameplay. We are committed to increasing this cap in the future if needed. (The cap will adjust accordingly during double XP events.)
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Players will now have the option to initiate a grief report in the pause menu by pressing L1