MLB The Show 21 Update 1.10 Today (July 1) - Patch Notes
The update is live for PlayStation and Xbox!
Game Update 10 has officially been deployed for MLB The Show 21, the new update went live today (July 1) and is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
It was just last week that a new update for MLB The Show 21 was deployed, which fixed various bugs such as one causing players to “freeze” when a user would intentionally walk several batters and step off and throw to home.
There appears to be plenty of issues with MLB The Show 21 that cause players to freeze, this week’s patch again fixes a whole bunch of issues that cause player’s games to freeze after doing a certain sequence.
Check out the full patch notes right here in this article to find out more.
- MORE: MLB The Show 21 Update 1.09 – Patch Notes
MLB The Show 21 – July 1 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the MLB The Show 21 update released on July 1. These notes were taken from the official MLB The Show 21 website.
MLB The Show 21 Game Update 10
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S: 22.214.171.124
Scheduled to deploy: July 1st 4:00 AM PT
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD:
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to freeze when a player would disconnect their controller during a homerun sequence
- Fixed a bug that would cause players to freeze if the offensive player would enter a quick menu and the defensive player would pause at a very specific time
- Fixed a bug where if one player would enter the quick menu at the same time the other player would pause, the pause menu would stick to the screen
There are no hitting or gameplay balance changes in this update, however, we have been following the feedback and hope to have some adjustmentsmade to contact hitting (and more) in future updates.
- The depth chart now shows the correct players rotation in later years
- Fixed a bug that would cause a previous players mugshot to show in an empty position in the depth chart
- The extra innings base runner rule is no longer applied in the Postseason
- Fixed an issue that would cause fielders to disappear after a defensive substitution
- Fixed an issue where Pitch Count and Pitch Speed would overlap on the scorebug
- Updated ASG uniforms to the 2021 design
- Various spelling errors fixed