MLB The Show 22 Update 8 Patch Notes (June 9)
A new hotfix is now live!
MLB The Show 22 players have a new update to download today after the scheduled maintenance is finished. Let’s have a look at the Update 8 patch notes and maintenance details.
With today’s update, San Diego Studios is bringing more fixes to the identified issues in MLB The Show 22. So, the developer targets a number of issues in gameplay, co-op mode, and Diamond Dynasty.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Resident Evil Village & Dragon’s Dogma Reveal Coming In Capcom Showcase: Report
The file size of the update has not been shared but we do know that this is going to be available across all platforms. Before you can install the update, however, there will be scheduled maintenance starting on June 9 at 4 am PT/7 am ET/11 am UTC/12 pm BST/1 pm CEST/9 pm AEST.
You can check out the full patch notes of the update down below:
MLB The Show 22 Update 8 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Can’t Pitch” icon to remain on the screen in certain situations.
- Pitcher stamina is no longer shared between Online Rated and Co-op games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause MLB and MiLB uniforms from displaying incorrectly in the uniform selection screen.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the correct weather from displaying in game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while loading into a Co-op game.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Los Angeles Angels uniform.
- Updated uniform colors for the Colorado Rockies and the Los Angeles Angels.
- Reliever stats now show regular season stats during a reliever’s first appearance in postseason.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from unlocking “The Portal Is Open!” Trophy/Achievement if they previously created a DD team on another console.
- Various crash fixes.
- Various text adjustments.
- Various crowd audio adjustments.
MLB The Show 22 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Nintendo Switch. It is available for free for the Xbox Game Pass subscribers.