MLB The Show Update 1.11 Patch Notes - PS4, PS5, Xbox
A new update is now available on all platforms.
MLB The Show 21 update 1.11 is now available, and it brings a few changes to the Head to Head mode, adjusting the Pinpoint Pitching for release time and direction of the pitches.
Last night, Sony’s San Diego Studios announced the new Diamond Dynasty additions, and today, they deployed a new update that fixes a number of bugs and applies some changes to the multiplayer modes of the game.
- CHECK THIS OUT: MTG Arena Codes July 2021 – Adventures in Forgotten Realms Codes
Aside from Pinpoint Pitching, the new update adjusts the Pitch History and Contact Hitting for Head to Head mode. Check out the full details down below:
MLB The Show Update 1.11 Patch Notes
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
Pinpoint Pitching adjustments:
- The Release timing and direction now have a less lenient criteria for ‘Good’ and ‘Perfect’ pitches. NOTE: This change can also be seen when using competitive gameplay style settings in offline modes.
Contact Hitting adjustments:
- Contact Swing is now less effective when used by power hitters. The higher the power, the greater the loss in mph when you choose to use Contact Swing. This change should now display a more accurate tradeoff between each swing type for high power batters.
R2 (viewing pitch history):
- Batters pressing R2 to view the pitch history will no longer impact the gesture portion of Pinpoint Pitching for the defensive player. If R2 is pressed at the same time or after the pitch motion is started, R2 will no longer interrupt the defensive user. If the batter presses R2 before the pitch motion has started, the motion will not start.
Other changes and fixes:
- Added confirmation a dialog to the friendly quit acceptance flow
- Users are no longer able to back out of the bullpen screen following a second mound visit
- Fixed a freeze that could happen when a ground ball is hit to second and thrown to first
- Fixed a freeze that could happen when the ball was hit to specific areas the outfield
- Fixed a freeze that could happen on a very late bunt attempt
- Darren O’Day no longer tips his pitches after selecting the pitch
- Fixed an issue in Franchise and Exhibition the scheduled starting pitcher could not be put into the lineup instead, even after selecting a different starting pitcher
MLB The Show 21 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S. It’s available for free for the Xbox Game Pass subscribers on consoles.