Monster Hunter Rise Version 3.0 Release Time - Nintendo Switch (US & UK)
Version 3.0 of Monster Hunter Rise is only hours away!
During the latest Monster Hunter Rise Digital Event, Capcom revealed the release date and time for the upcoming version 3.0 update. There’s plenty of new content arriving in the free update, make sure you know when you can jump in!
Version 3.0 of Monster Hunter Rise will be available for Nintendo Switch, and will reportedly require players to download a patch coming in at around 1.4GB.
- MORE: Monster Hunter Rise 3.0 Leaks and Rumors
Monster Hunter Rise Ver 3.0
There’s plenty for players to discover in the new 3.0 update for Monster Hunter Rise. Check out some of the most important bits of the patch notes below so you know what to expect.
Added Story Elements
- New monsters will appear in Hub quests.
- New monsters will appear in the Rampage.
- New quests will be available.
- A new combat locale will be available.
- New weapon trees, armor, and layered armor will be available.
- New skills and Rampage Skills will be available.
- You can change the appearance of Rampage weapons using certain materials.
Added System Elements
- New Guild Card awards will be available.
- New DLC can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
There were also a long list of bug fixes announced for the new update, if you want to find out more about the version 3.0 update, check out the official Monster Hunter Rise website.
Make sure you check out the official trailer for the new Monster Hunter Rise update to get a glimpse into all of the new content arriving in version 3.0.
Release Date & Time
Thanks to the official Twitter account for Monster Hunter, we now know the exact date and release time that version 3.0 of Monster Hunter Rise will be released. Check out the times below.
- May 26 at 5PM PT | 8PM ET
- May 27 at 1AM BST