Mordhau Patch 24 Hotfix 1 Release Notes for December 22
More issues fixed.
A new hotfix is now live for Mordhau with the patch notes revealing a long list of fixes.
Similar to Chivalry 2, Mordhau is also a multiplayer action game based on melee combat during the era that knights used to be the most elite warriors in the world.
The game received mostly positive reviews from players at launch and the servers were crowded with so many players that devs have to add more servers to more allow players to have fun in the game.
- CHECK THIS OUT: PS Plus Games For January 2022 Leak Early, Revealing Two PS5 Titles
Now, the release of Chivalry 2 might affect the players of Mordhau, but the game still has a huge community.
Today, the game received a new hotfix that wipes out many issues caused after the launch of Patch 24.
Mordhau Patch 24 Hotfix 1 Release Notes
- Fixed some climb exploits and stuck spots on Noria
- Fixed Horde spawns on HRD_Noria
- Tweaked audio on Cortile
- Fixed music on Castello being duplicated
- Fixed players sometimes getting stuck in the ground after getting revived in Horde
- Fixed Horde HUD button prompts not corresponding to bound button
- “Elite knight” enemies no longer use the boss icon in Horde
- Potential fix for the palace gate on Invasion Noria not getting destroyed
- Temporarily disabled the spawn screen icon overlap fix as it was causing issues
- Removed wrong patterns from the Leather pads over hosen
- Added missing archer arms to the scale tunic
- Removed lion arms combo with the peasant shirt
- Added chain boots to t2 armored hosen variations
- Fixed some AI stuckspots on HRD_Castello and HRD_Crossroads
- Purchaseable bandages in Horde now use the intended settings
- Fixed Horde items instantly appearing in your hand after getting restocked from 0 ammo
- Fixed a bug with the ammo auto-restocking present in Horde. It will now start restocking once ammo changes, not in fixed intervals
- Changes to auto join, parties of <=3 players will be grouped together whenever possible. Parties of >=4 players (4-6) will be split evenly across teams when possible.
- Water wheels on Noria should no longer block projectiles
- Added Scimitar to HRD_Camp
Mordhau is now available for PC through Steam. You can grab it for $11.99 for a limited time.