Moto Racer 4 PlayStation VR Compatibility Announced; Will Be Present at E3
Microids and Artefacts Studio revealed today that their game, Moto Racer 4, will be compatible with the PlayStation VR. They also announced that Moto Racer 4 will be present at E3 next week. At E3, they will go more in depth with the games new features which include:
· Alternating high-speed / motocross courses
· Traffic on the road
· Split-screen multi-player mode
· Online multi-player mode (2-10 players)
· 60 images per second
· Vehicle and rider customization
· Possibility of colliding with opponents
· Each player has a different personality and behaves differently
· 15 single and multi-player game modes
Players of the PS4 version that also own the PlayStation VR will be able to access exclusive features when the virtual reality system launches.
You can check out the PlayStation VR compatibility announcement trailer below. Moto Racer 4 will be available for PC, Mac, PS4 , and Xbox One on October 13, 2016.