Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch Notes 1.6.0 for Beta Hotfix
A new Beta Hotfix is now available.
The latest Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord patch notes reveal dozens of bug fixes for the Single Player mode of the game, as well as a crash fix for multiplayer servers.
Although it’s still in the Early Access phase, Bannerlord has a significant amount of players on PC right now, and it’s not too far away from the promised launch date.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How to Get K-Drive in Warframe Sisters of Parvos
The latest hotfix for the Early Access version of the game is now live and it focuses on fixing a number of Single-player bugs including various crash scenarios.
Below, you can check out the details around the new update:
Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch Notes 1.6.0
- Fixed a crash that affected saves with the “Rival Gang Moving In” issue active.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after completing a noble’s crafting order.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after defeating and attempting to loot “Destroy Raiders” quest parties.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after sieges that involved the player party as the besieger party.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the launcher from starting on the machines that have 2 core CPUs.
- Fixed the never-ending war bug that involved “Destroy Raiders” issue parties without the player party in it.
- Fixed a bug that created crafting orders for the main hero.
- Fixed a bug that caused crafting piece selections to reset after crafting a weapon.
- Fixed some text layout issues with Chinese translation.
- Fixed a bug that made the main party unusable if the main hero died as a prisoner in disguise and the selected heir was in the main party.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the desert speed penalty from being applied.
- Fixed a bug that prevented modded sounds from playing as 2D sound even though it was marked as 3D.
- Experienced Smith and Steel Maker 3 perks’ secondary effects updated. (Experienced Smith – Successful crafting orders give +2 relationships with notables. Steel Maker 3 – Successful crafting orders give +4 relationship with lords.) & Research Point Experience needed for unlocking a new part formula has been updated.
- The security value of a settlement is now affected by nearby hideouts. And if the settlement has any bounded villages, the raids of those villages affect the security value (previously, raided villages affected the loyalty value). Also, the effect of Prosperity on the Security value is now listed as a tooltip.
- XP rewards from donating items with perks are now capped to 75 XP for tier 1 items, 150 XP for tier 2 items, 250 XP for tier 3 items and 300 XP for items with tier 4 or more.
- The auto recruitment feature on settlements can now be disabled via a checkbox.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a server.
Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord is now available as an Early Access project on Steam. The game is supposed to get a full release in Fall 2021.