Mr. Shifty Launches for Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac, and Linux on April 13th
Today, publisher tinyBuild Games and developer Team Shifty announced thats its unique action game, Mr. Shifty, is set to release for Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac, and Linux on April 13th. The game is also coming to PS4 and Xbox One, but a release date for either of these versions has yet to be divulged.
First time hearing about Mr. Shifty? Don’t sweat it — here’s an overview, courtesy of its Steam page:
Shift through bullets, and master lightning-fast takedowns in an all new kind of action game from tinyBuild and Team Shifty! Mr. Shifty follows a teleportation-fueled heist to break into the world’s most secure facility.
- Shift through walls, through bullets, cover huge distances and be everywhere at once
- One shot kills. Survive on skills.
- Use distraction, trickery, explore what’s possible when stealth and action become one!
- Toy with enemies, laugh as they use doors to enter rooms
- Underestimate enemies, and cry as they use group tactics to outsmart Shifty
Can’t wait until April 13th to try out Mr. Shifty? Good news, you don’t have to: the game’s open beta on PC is still live and available to download here.