Mr. Shifty Out Today on Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac, and Linux; Launch Trailer Released
Today, publisher tinyBuild Games and developer Team Shifty’s unique action game, Mr. Shifty, launches on Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac, and Linux accompanied by an official launch trailer.
As you may know, the game is also coming to PS4 and Xbox One, but a release date for either one of these versions is still unknown.
Never heard of Mr. Shifty? No problem, here’s an overview via Team Shifty:
Shift through bullets, and master lightning-fast takedowns in an all new kind of action game from tinyBuild and Team Shifty! Mr. Shifty follows a teleportation-fueled heist to break into the world’s most secure facility.
- Shift through walls, through bullets, cover huge distances and be everywhere at once
- One shot kills. Survive on skills.
- Use distraction, trickery, explore what’s possible when stealth and action become one!
- Toy with enemies, laugh as they use doors to enter rooms
- Underestimate enemies, and cry as they use group tactics to outsmart Shifty
Mr. Shifty costs $14.99 USD. Below, you can check out the new launch trailer: