Mule Kick Cold War Version Upgrade Tiers Leaked by Cheeseburger Boys
Mule Kick is a hell of a drink!
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is getting an oldschool upgrade dring in Zombies with the arrival of Mauer Der Toten map. Here are the Mule Kick Cold War tiers leaked by a reputable source: The Cheeseburger Boys.
Earlier this month when Treyarch shared a picture of a Mule Kick drink on Twitter in celebration of 4th of July in the US, many fans guessed that the next map in Cold War Zombies would feature Mule Kick, and they were right.
- CHECK THIS OUT: What is Mule Kick in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
The Cheeseburger Boys is a reputable source of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War information who have recently leaked the tiers of Mule Kick in Cold War Zombies before its official announcement.
Mule Kick Cold War Upgrade Tiers
- Base: Carry a 3rd primary weapon
- Tier 1: Crafted equipment grants an additional equipment if able
- Tier 2: All enemies have a small chance to drop ammo
- Tier 3: Stowed weapons slowly refill ammo from stock
- Tier 4: 25% chance to keep non-retrievable equipment when used
- Tier 5: 3rd primary weapon is recovered when repurchasing Mule Kick
The Mule Kick drink on its own and basic level is already a useful and valuable ability in Zombies. Allowing players to carry three different weapons is an ability that you wouldn’t want to miss in a Zombies experience, especially when you re playing solo.
The 5-Tier upgrades on the other hand make the drink even more useful. Players would probably search every inch of Mauer Der Toten to find this incredible drink before facing the boss fights. The drink could also be a great help in defeating the Outbreak bosses as well.
The Mauer Der Toten map will be available on July 15 this year, which is less than three days from now.
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.