A new patch for Human: Fall Flat has been released for the Nintendo Switch version, introducing multiplayer gameplay fixes to this comical platformer. Publisher Curve Digital thanks players for their patience as No Brakes Games works on fixing some of the technical issues with the multiplayer mode.
Players will be able to browse up to 100 lobbies in the Public Games section, allowing you to find friends easily. Refreshing the lobby will generate a random selection of new lobbies so you are not viewing the same lobbies and helps you find a game faster. Full lobbies are removed from the list when you refresh the list. This patch also introduced a issue where a full roster of custom costumes can now be saved, with up to five total.
Multiplayer was added to the game in late August on consoles. The full patch notes can be found below.
v1.4.1 Human: Fall Flat – Online Multiplayer Patch [Nintendo Switch]
• Fix to the online Public Games lobby list to correctly list up to 100 lobbies rather than being limited to 10.
• Fix to the online Public Games lobby list to display a random selection of lobbies on a manual refresh of the lobby list.
• Fix to the online Public Games lobby list to correctly remove full lobbies from the list on a manual refresh where the max player number had been reduced by the host to any amount below the maximum of 8.
• Custom Costumes. Fix for not being able to save more than 1 custom costume and having the game close with an error on manually closing it after having done so.
• Retains the 5 available custom costume slots from the original release and will attempt to fix any saved costumes for players that have saved any custom costumes since the 1.4.0 update.