My Hero Academia Chapter 311: Release Date, Time, And Spoilers
Everything you need to know about My Hero Academia's upcoming chapter.
My Hero Academia manga fans are impatiently waiting to read Chapter 311; well, here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming chapter.
Kōhei Horikoshi’s My Hero Academia follows the story of Izuku Midoria, a young boy born without superpowers (Quirks). However, thanks to the world’s strongest superhero, All Might, Midoria gets enrolled in a popular high school for heroes.
Each week, fans get to read a new chapter of My Hero Academia manga, and now, everyone is looking forward to reading chapter 311.
- More Manga: One Piece Chapter 1012: Release Date And Time Revealed
My Hero Academia Chapter 311 Release Date and Time
My Hero Academia Chapter 311 is scheduled to release on Sunday, May 9th, 2021.
The new chapter will come at midnight JST (Japan Standard Time). However, the international fans have to wait longer for the English version, as it will be available a few hours later.
Anyway, if the above timing remains correct, Chapter 311’s English version will release at following times:
- Pacific Time: 9-11 AM PDT
- Central Time: 11 AM-1 PM CDT
- Eastern Time: 12PM-2 PM EDT
- British Time: 4-6 PM BST
- European Time: 5-7 PM CEST
You can read the upcoming chapter on VIZ Media and Manga Plus. What’s amazing is that you can read the first three and the latest three chapters for free. However, to read the in-between chapters on Viz, you have to buy the Shonen Jump Subscription.
My Hero Academia Chapter 311 Spoilers
The spoilers for Chapter 311 are already out for you to enjoy; here you go:
- Firstly, MHA Chapter 311 will be titled “They’re Here.”
- The chapter kicks off with Endeavor fighting against some villains.
- One villain uses a Nail gun support item, and Endeavor blames Detnerat for it.
- After getting defeated, one of the villains says that it’s all Endeavor’s fault, to which the superhero replies, “and that’s exactly why I’m doing this.”
- Endeavor then hands the criminals over to Jeanist and Hawks.
- Now, Jeanist says that they once again knew nothing about Shigaraki or All For One.
- While listening to all this, Endeavor sees some civilians protesting against heroes.
- According to these protestors, these heroes are the “Gods of the plague.”
- They think that heroes are hiding something crucial from the world.
- While driving away from the spot, Endeavor comments that the League hasn’t shown up, even after using Deku as bait.
- Jeanist and Endeavor state that AFO’s top priority is getting full control of Shigaraki’s body, just like Deku said.
Note that these spoilers may not be completely accurate. So, make sure to read the official chapter before jumping to any conclusions.
Meanwhile, you can go back and read My Hero Academia’s previous chapter because that way, you’ll be better prepared for what’s ahead in Chapter 311.