Naughty Dog Releases Full Details on Uncharted 3 Patch 1.13
Naughty Dog has announced that Patch 1.13 for Uncharted 3 will be available starting today. This is going to be one of the largest patches released for the game bringing a ton of new content to fans of Uncharted‘s multiplayer.
Gamers will be able to purchase new components for the game including taunts, Jak Goggles, trade show DLC, level required abilities and equipment, and more. Also included in the patch is a new Tournament System that will allow players to compete and earn bonuses for different tiers. Check out the video below for a look at some of the new features being added to the game.
New Features included in the patch are:
- 137 new custom skin parts
- New Custom parts for Uncharted character skins
- 25 new treasures sets
- Make.Believe skin, parts, and taunts (Contest winner content including Spyder)
- Experimental Block Mesh Lab Maps
- Tournament System
- New Ticketing system. User gets 10 free tickets at the start of each tournament
- New Tournament occurs on weekly cycles
- Sniper-Pistole TDM gametype added to Advanced Game Settings
The patch will also bring along new gameplay fixes to balance weapons and make tweaks to certain aspects of gameplay. The video below goes into full detail on what was included in the patch.
Unfortunately the DLC will not be available until next week but Naughty Dog was able to release the patch a week earlier than expected. Fans of Uncharted multiplayer have a ton to look forward to and enjoy in the game for the coming months.