2K Sports is rolling out details in regards to their pre-order bonus for NBA 2K15. Those who pre-order the anticipated game will receive the following:
- The Bonus Pack contains a Kevin Durant MyTEAM rookie card, 5,000 VC, leg and arm sleeves inspired by Kevin Durant, and 2 MyTEAM card packs.
- At physical retailers, gamers should receive a Locker Code from their retailer on the receipt. This Locker Code valid on all platforms.
Digital Pre-Order Loading:
- PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4: Both versions of the game are expected to be available for pre-load on October 5, 2014. Both PS3 and PS4 digital purchases will receive the Bonus Pack, which will be delivered by SCEA through XMB messaging after the game’s release.
- Xbox One: Xbox One digital pre-orders will be entitled to an extra 15,000 VC, but will not receive the aforementioned Bonus Pack.
- Xbox 360: There is no digital pre-order program for Xbox 360 from Xbox. NBA 2K15 will be available for purchase and download on October 7, 2014.
- PC: Pre-load information has yet to be determined at this time. All PC digital pre-orders will receive a Steam Code to unlock the full game. Upon unlock, there will be a Locker Code shown when players log in to the game, which can be redeemed.
NBA 2K15 will release on October 7th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.