NBA 2K21 Update for Today March 10 - File Size, Fixed Bugs, and New Features [UPDATED]
The new NBA 2K21 update is a bit hefty in size.
Visual Concepts officially released the latest NBA 2K21 update today on March 10 and it is now available for download across the last-gen platforms. This is the very first update the game receives after its addition to Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass service a few weeks earlier.
Similar to every update before, the new patch fixes some of the bugs in different consoles while adding some new features to deliver an improved experience and a more stable performance. The PS4 players will also see some tweaks on the user interface of the game as well. Below, you can take a look at the full patch notes:
- MORE FROM SPORTS: How to Unlock POTM Messi FIFA 21 SBC Card in Ultimate Team
NBA 2K21 Update Today March 10
- 2K Foundation Inspired court at 2K Beach along with new seasonal decorations.
- Updated another set of player likeness for current NBA players.
- Addressed a rare issue with Dark Matter player cards not displaying the player reveal during pack openings
- Addressed an audio issue with Dark Matter card animations
- Addressed a name display issue for some playbook cards
- Additional various preparations for upcoming additions to MyTEAM
*Update is available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4; will roll out to additional platforms at a later date
- Improved the stability of the title in addition to a number of general improvements to the user experience
While the PS4 note is out, the detailed list of patch notes for other platforms has yet to be shared by Visual Concepts, the developer behind the game. We will update this post with the full list of patch notes for each platform as soon as we receive new official data.
The update’s size on PS4 is around 20 GB which would be a little bit heftier on next-gen platforms including PS5, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S.
NBA 2K21 was one of the first third-party games that was launched on the new consoles with an increased price of $69.99. The policy will apparently be continued by other sports-based titles coming from 2K Games in the future, including the new entry of the WWE 2K series that is set to be launched later this year.