NBA 2K22 Should You Pick College or G League for MyCareer?
What should be your first MyCareer choice?
The very first thing you are going to do in NBA 2K22 is to choose between College Basketball or G League, but which is the best? We will tell you about it.
NBA 2K22 MyCareer is the beginning of a new epic story with less linear events that allow players to have control over their career from the earlier stages of the story.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How To Dunk Using The Dunk Meter In NBA 2K22
One of the key decisions in this game mode is whether to move into G League after high school or stick with the academic atmosphere and continue the career in college.
NBA 2K22 MyCareer: College or G League?
First of all, let me make it clear that no matter which one you choose, you will be able to make your way to NBA. Choosing between the two options is more about gaining some passive skills and having the bigger opportunity for boosting certain parameters of your MyPlayer.
- You will jump directly into single-elimination tournament and earn additional badge points by winning the national championship.
- Gain more fans by playing on a national stage and proving you are a top prospect.
- Earn attributes boosts for the tournament by attending practices that teach you key skills for your build.
- Maintain Ameatur status, allowing you to sign with G League after College.
G League Benefits:
- Earn permenant 5% MyPoints accelarator to speed up the process of upgrading your MyPlayer.
- Pursue indorsement opportunities on off days to earn VC and start building your Personal Brand.
- Prepare yourself for the league by playing against NBA-caliber players.
- Meet the press to take control of your narrative and practice your interviewing skills.
Now, Which One Is Better?
Going with College is the same traditional NBA 2K MyCareer experience, but the Ultimate one, since you can qualify for G League and then get drafted for NBA. So, if you want to play in all three levels of basketball in NBA 2K, you should choose College.
On the other hand, G League is more like a shortcut that could lead you to early fame in the game, however, it might take you a bit longer to get yourself into the NBA.
So, if you want to get to NBA as soon as possible, you should go with College basketball and then skip G League for getting drafted for an NBA team, based on your college performance. Although you would reach NBA sooner this way, you will start your NBA season with pretty low stats, which means you should work very hard to make progress.
On the other hand, if you want to start your NBA season with higher stats, we suggest you beginning with College, then moving to G League, and then transferring to NBA.
Now, if you still want higher stats in NBA but don’t have time for the ultimate experience, go with G League.
NBA 2K22 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Stadia, and PC.