NBA 2K22 Update 1.016 Patch Notes Today For Next-Gen (May 19)
Season 7 launches this Friday!
With the release of NBA 2K22 Season 7 right around the corner, a brand new update for the next-gen version of the game was deployed today (May 19).
Current-gen consoles received the update a few days, which begins the preparations for the launch of Season 7: Return of Heroes this Friday. Alongside plenty of new content, players will find a list of fixes and improvements with today’s patch.
To check out all of the details on Season 7, check out the latest courtside report. Or, if you’re eager to read the official patch notes, here are all the details surrounding the May 19 NBA 2K22 update for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
- READ MORE: The Last of Us Remake Targeting Holiday Release Window Per Insider
NBA 2K22 Update 1.016 Patch Notes For Next-Gen (May 19)
Below you will find the official patch notes for the May 19 NBA 2K22 update, which is now available on both PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
- Preparations for NBA 2K22 Season 7, launching this Friday, May 20th, at 8AM PT/11AM ET/4PM BST. Stay tuned for what we have in store!
- Addressed an issue in Play With Friends Online that could lead to player disconnections.
- Fixed an improper animation transition that allowed players to unrealistically change momentum and direction when branching from a quick stop move to a hop step gather.
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made throughout the City.
- Resolved a rare issue that could cause audio to drop out when joining a friend in the Event Center.
- Addressed a visual issue that could occur when certain animated pants are worn in the City.
- Addressed an issue preventing the “Somewhere over the…” Trophy/Achievement from being unlocked on PS5 or Xbox Series X|S when the Unicorn Ball is obtained on PS4 or Xbox One.
- Fixed player reveal walkouts when ‘Flip All’ is used while highlighting a Dark Matter player card.
For full patch notes for all platforms, check out the official blog post by NBA 2K22.