NCSoft Officially Announces Aion Patch 2.6
In typical fashion for these type of MMOs, Aion‘s patch 2.6 has been known about for a while, considering info for it has been revealed for the Korean realms. However, what is in the Korean patch isn’t necessarily what is in the patch for the game in the west. Today NCSoft announced it officially, as well as a few things that will for sure be included within. Hit the break to check out the details so far. I’ve also included a few screens that they released along with the announcement.
- Crucible Challenge – This is a solo version of the previously implemented Empyrean Crucible.
- There are some difficulty adjustments being made to many dungeons, including the aforementioned Empyrean Crucible, Dark Poeta and Beshmundir Temple.
- A new party-matching system for dungeons.
- Conditioning stones – a new way to enhance gear (as if there weren’t already enough ways)
- Runaway Poppy pet, which will supposedly help you acquire some extra Platinum Medals.
This isn’t all the stuff that will be included in the patch, of course, this is just the stuff in the “for sure” pile that NCSoft has announced so far. This patch will hit the test realms on July 28th, and is scheduled for deployment sometime next month.