10tons Ltd.’s twin-stick shooter Neon Chrome, which recently got PS4 Pro support, has now been released for iOS.
The iOS version of the game has the following features:
- Procedurally generated levels – true endless replayability
- Completely destructible environment
- Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
- Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
- Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
- Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
- MFI controller support & Game Center achievements
Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd, had the following to say about the iOS release:
“Neon Chrome is our flagship title and we spared no effort in making the iOS version as amazing as it can be. We nailed it, making Neon Chrome one of the greatest twin stick shooters on the App Store.”
You can watch a video which previews the iOS version below,and can download it for $9.99 here. Neon Chrome is also available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.