10tons Ltd. announced today that their twin stick shooter Neon Chrome is now available on PS Vita.
The game features cross-buy support, meaning that if the PS Vita version is purchased players will get the PS4 (which supports PS4 Pro) version and vise-versa. Here are some of the game’s features:
- Shoot through walls, make rooms explode, and obliterate whole floors
- Explore procedural levels with endless variety
- Defeat the bosses in hand-crafted boss fights
- Unlock new abilities, enhancements and weapons
- Install enhancements and upgrade your weapons
Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd., cited the PS Vita’s dedicated fanbase as the reason the game was brought to the system:
“Playstation Vita has a very dedicated fanbase. We got a lot of requests to bring Neon Chrome to PS Vita, and I’m glad we could make it happen.”
Neon Chrome is also available on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and iOS.