New Black Ops Patch Fixes Things That Were Broken
A new patch is now live for Call of Duty: Black Ops for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game, and it fixes a couple of mostly minor issues as well as adding support for the latest DLC on the PS3, which will be releasing for those players September 22nd. Check out the full details of the patch after the break.
- Security Updates.
- Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.
- Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.
- A player?s win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match.
- Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.
- Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.
- Addressed an exploit copying another player?s emblem/playercard.
- Added Rezurrection DLC support. (Launching September 22nd!) (PS3 ONLY)
- Fixed some issues related to invites going from Zombie to Multiplayer. (PS3 ONLY)
- Unlocked clan tag colors can now be set using the swapped X/O button configuration. (PS3 ONLY)