G4 Entertainment is launching their free content update for Virtual City Playground. Version 1.15 will provide many jobs for workers, engineers, entertainers and retailers, as players spruce up the neighborhoods, and increase the level of citizen happiness.
Among the latest additions to Virtual City Playground are new buildings like shooting galleries, comic book shops, fortune teller shops as well as lots of new quests and improvements.
Players can expect the following:
- Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
- Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
- Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
- Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
- Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed Apartment Towers, an Eco Skyscraper, an Airport, a Stadium, a Casino, a Hangar, an Ice Castle and even a Shuttle Launch Pad.
- Over 400 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
- Nearly 185 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
- Nearly 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
- Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
Check out the trailer which explains the update in further detail below.