New Destiny Patch Fixes Elimination Game Mode Problem
Bungie has released the newest patch notes for Destiny.
Developer Bungie has announced, and subsequently released, their newest hotfix for their hit shooter, Destiny. The update is mostly just bug fixes, however it is quite extensive, with the most major one being a fix for a bug that was causing Elimination matches to not end under certain circumstances. You can find the official patch notes, straight from Bungie, below:
- Fixed a crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao activeCrucible
- Fixed an issue where the Elimination round timer was stopping indefinitely when a Guardian was killed immediately after being revived in high-latency matches
- Fixed an issue where some Flawless Trials of Osiris runs prior to the Rise of Iron Release were not being counted in the Record Book
- Added invisible physics to prevent players from standing outside the intended playable space on Rusted LandsEververse
- Fixed an issue where Treasures of Ages earned from completing Activities each week were previously not stacking
- Fixed an issue causing some Sterling Treasures to not drop Desolate Armor
- Added change that prevents duplicate rewards of the new Ships in the Treasure of AgesVendors
- Fixed an issue where Eris was not selling Runes for Court of OryxQuests
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic Story Playlist was not progressing the Pushing Back the Darkness quest step of the “A Tale of Two Guardians” questMiscellaneous
- Fixed an issue where viewing characters on Bungie.net or in 3rd party tools could cause some Record Book objectives to change state incorrectly, often resulting in a notification
Destiny was released in 2014, and has recieved mutiple updates and patches since its launch. Destiny 2 was just recently announced, and will be launching on September 8th, 2017.