New DUST 514 Beta Version Includes Ladies, Corporations and More
Today CCP Games released a new version of the Dust 514 beta named Codex, and introducing some quite prominent features to the game, that is speeding steadily towards a release and its full integration with EVE Online. Here’s a series of official bullet point describing the new additions.
- Corporations: Just like in EVE Online players can join forces to communicate, strategize and eliminate opposing squads by joining and forming corporations in DUST 514.
- Female avatars: The variety of mercenary increases as the ability to create a female mercenary is added to the DUST 514 beta.
- New Weapons: The expansive list of weapons and their abilities increases with the Codex update. Buffs to existing weapons are joined by new melee weapons and lethal new guns.
- Skills: Earn and accrue skill points in battle to improve advantage on the battlefield.
- Environments: The battlegrounds of DUST 514 are now as diverse as planets in New Eden.
At long last, we’re free to have boobies in the game. I’m quite sure many are rejoicing right now. The good news don’t end there, though, as players will earn double skill points starting today and ending on November the 8th.
The publisher also sent a series of new screenshots showcasing the new features. You can enjoy them in the gallery below.