New FIFA 16 Update Released on PC; Coming Soon to Consoles
EA Sports’ FIFA 16 just got an update, but it’s on PC for now.
This is the fourth update for FIFA 16 since its launch. Although it doesn’t add multiple new features, it adds the ability to search your club items by Nationality, alongside several tweaks and balances. It also “adjusted the likelihood of foggy weather during online matches,” which I know is irritating for some people when it happens. It will arrive on PS4 and Xbox One at a later date.
Check out the update’s content below:
This update includes the following items in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- The ability to quickly change price values when listing items on the transfer market.
- Adjusted the likelihood of foggy weather during online matches.
- Added the ability to search your club items by Nationality.
This update includes the following improvements to gameplay:
- Improved through ball accuracy when close to the sideline.
- Improved pass receiver selection.
- Improvements made to balance sprinting dribble turns.
In addition to the above, the update addresses a crash when unsuspending online games.