New Injustice Patch Brings Doomsday Skin, Scorpion Early and Tweaks Several Characters
According to the recent Injustice Patch v1.04 details, owners of Injustice: Gods Among Us will find a few changes along with the Doomsday “Containment Suit” skin that shows off his original appearance during the Death of Superman storyline.
For one, Scorpion, the recently announced next-DLC character, is now available to anyone with a Season Pass, instead of waiting until next week for his regular release on the 11th (it was nice to wake up and find out he was already on my system).
This patch includes general fixes and character balances, including:
- Added Scorpion Gameplay Functionality. (NOTE: Scorpion character available now to Season Pass holders; Available 6/11 for purchase)
- Fixed issues where the game camera was obscured during Batgirl’s Supermove when the opponent was in a corner
- Human players can now correctly perform a wakeup on the first available frame
- General Online Stability Improvements
- Adjusted Frame Data for Block Advantage on Multiple Hit Moves
- Additional Miscellaneous Frame Data Fixes
Character Balance Improvements
- With the “release check” option set to “on” in the controller configuration screen, we resolved an issue where The Flash would automatically perform the Sonic Pound special move when he was in the Running Man stance.
- The Flash can now enhance his Lightning Charge special move with a Meter Burn option if the opponent blocks.
- Hawkgirl’s Mace Charge attack had its block advantage reduced to -4. The Mace Charge Meter Burn is now an overhead attack and hits crouching opponents more consistently.
- Reduced the hit advantage on Killer Frost’s daggers when being performed at point blank range to +4 (from +9)
- Deathstroke’s Sword Jump now correctly works as a wakeup attack.
More news on the game, check out all of our Injustice coverage.