New Need For Speed Game Gets First Details and Confirmation for 2017; Won’t Be Always Online
The new Need for Speed by Ghost Games has been confirmed for 2017, and will include a completely offline experience.
First of all, the game has been confirmed for a 2017 release “by the end of the year.”
- Customization will play a “strong role as ever” in the new game.
- Cop chases will also return and they will “bring a Rhino to a street race.”
- The game will include both tarmac and dirt surfaces.
- “Epic jumps” have also been mentioned.
- The game will not require you to be always online. Players will be able to enjoy “a single player experience completely offline,” and pausing the game will be an option.
No further information was provided, but more details have been teased as we get closer to EA Play in June.