New Screenshots and Info for House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut
Screenshots have surfaced for the PlayStation 3 port of House of the Dead: Overkill, and the game looks every bit as amazing as it was on the Wii except a little prettier. It’s called the “Extended Cut” for a reason though, as it has more than just prettier graphics going for it. Check out the list of changes and screenshots after the break.
- PlayStation Move & Sharpshooter compatible
- Two new levels not in the original game
- Exclusive new crossbow weapon
- New baby mutant
- New mode – Hardcore (only headshots kill)
- New mode – Classic (AMS Magnum is your only weapon)
- Missing Reel – Extended final boss fight
- Online leaderboards
- Collectibles scattered around the levels (comic pages, music, 3D models, 2D artwork)
- Improved cutscenes using motion capture
The original game is what I consider a MUST own, and some of the best fun you can have with a friend. This port/update is shaping up to be the exact same thing.