New Trailer for Tournament of Legends on Wii
Marcus Antonius, The Hero of Rome
· Background: The arrogant Gladiator seeks to be remembered as the greatest legend the world has ever known.
· Default Weapon: Lion Shield and Caesar Sword. Players wield both the shield and sword with the Wii Remote and Nunchuck. The Lion Shield can absorb and redirect many ranged attacks.
· Other Class Weapons: The Scythe and The Claw & Sword.
· Magic attacks: Rain of Arrows, Dinnertime, Gotcha!, Lion’s Roar, and the Onslaught Enchantment.
BraveHoof, The Defender of Nature
· Background: The violent Minotaur struggles to maintain a peaceful mind yet seeks to destroy civilization and return mankind to the arms of nature, where he himself found peace.
· Default Weapon: Peacemaker. The two-handed stone battle-axe embodies the primal fury of nature itself.
· Other Class Weapons: The Club & Shield and The Dual Hammers.
· Special attacks: Rampage, Nature’s Spear, Beserrk, Hatchet Job, and the Vampire Enchantment.