New World Update 1.1.1 Patch Notes Today (December 1)
Patch 1.1.1 is now available!
A brand new update for New World was deployed today (December 1), taking the game to version 1.1.1 with some important changes and bug fixes.
According to the New World developers, today’s update is “focused on resolving some of the issues that have arisen from our November Update”. Players can check out the full server downtime schedule and patch notes for the December 1 New World update below.
- READ MORE: New Warzone Caldera Pacific Map Release Date Revealed
New World Server Maintenance Schedule (December 1)
Unfortunately, today’s update will come with some server downtime. According to the official New World Twitter account, all regions will be offline for a total of 3 hours beginning at 11PM PT (November 30) / 2AM ET / 7AM GMT.
During this time, a new patch will be deployed, but players will be unable to log back into New World until maintenance has been completed.
- READ MORE: Dead By Daylight (DBD) Chapter 22 Update 5.4.0 Patch Notes
New World 1.1.1 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the December 1 New World update, which brings the game to version 1.1.1.
This week’s update is focused on resolving some of the issues that have arisen from our November Update. Our development team is continually working on improving the New World experience and they thank you all for your patience and reports that you continue to make on the official forums. A full list of changes and fixes can be found below.
Motes from Elemental enemies:
- Fixed an issue causing a large number of motes to drop from elemental enemies.
- We also removed elemental motes as rewards from gathering elemental creatures and reduced the amount of other resources acquired from them to account for the number of them in the world and the frequency at which they respawn. The original intention with these creatures was to make them challenging and infrequent encounters in the world. The way we used them in practice resulted in them becoming less dangerous and more frequent which caused an imbalance with the amount of resources they provided, compared to the primary sources such as elemental plants and stones.
MISSING HORTICULTURE GEAR
In our latest update, we made a mistake that treated all tiers of the in-game Horticulture harvesting gear as future content, and unintentionally removed them from the game. We apologize for this bug that has caused you to lose some items you rightfully earned. If you have lost an acquired piece of Harvester Armor you should have an extra Rewards Chest in your Inventory after this update.
These reward chests contain a full set of Horticulturist armor provided at the highest Tier you personally have acquired in the past for any piece of the Harvester set. They are also rolling at the maximum Gear Score for that tier, and will be useable at any level to ensure you can equip them. These items are marked as Bind on Equip like any Harvester armor piece you would encounter normally. Once you open the chest it will provide you 5 items:
- Harvester Hat
- Harvester Shirt
- Harvester Gloves
- Harvester Pants
- Harvester Shoes
- Re-enabled trading, moving, and salvaging of furnishings/housing items
- Fixed a bug where Jewel crafting recipes were not granting enough trade skill XP
- Recently we lowered the amount of trade skill XP provided by lower tiered items when a player reaches a new tier of crafting bases per skill. To use metal as an example, when a player unlocks Steel recipes they earn less from crafting iron recipes. We did this to emphasize crafting higher tiered items as you progress through trade skills and to also improve the value of higher tiered materials. Our intention behind this change is to reward players for crafting higher tiered items as they progress through the ranks of each trade skill. Before this change, we found players were spending too much time crafting low tier items as opposed to pushing their crafting skill up crafting items that they may actually use at their current level.
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to fill Buy Orders from local Storage Sheds
- Technical groundwork for server merges
- War performance enhancements
GENERAL BUG FIXES
- Void Gauntlet – Fix to Oblivion not going onto cooldown if player swapped weapons during skill startup
- Void Gauntlet – Fix to consumable status effects being cleansed by Oblivion
- Fixed an issue that was causing Jewelcrafting to not award appropriate amounts of XP for higher-tier crafts
- Fixed an issue preventing players from earning the Lumberjack achievement
Thanks for your support! We’ll see you in Aeternum.