New World Update and Server Downtime Schedule Today (November 23)
All regions will be taken offline today for a new update!
New World will be receiving a brand new update later today (November 23), but will, unfortunately, come with some server downtime across all regions.
Whilst the New World servers are offline for maintenance, you can check out the official patch notes right here in this article, as well as the time in which servers will come back online.
Here’s everything you need to know surrounding the November 23 New World update and server downtime.
- READ MORE: Skyrim: Special Edition Update 1.001 Patch Notes
New World Servers Down Today (November 23)
According to the official New World Twitter account, all servers will be taken offline at the following times for maintenance, 6AM PT / 9AM ET / 2PM GMT.
New World‘s November 23 server downtime is expected to last 3 hours, in order to implement a brand new update. During this time, users will be unable to play. Unless any issues arise, New World servers should be brought back online at 9AM PT / 12PM ET / 5PM GMT.
During this time, various bug fixes and changes will be implemented. Players can check out the official patch notes below to find out what exactly the November 23 server maintenance is for. Players should not need to download a new patch, as changes should be implemented on the game’s server-side.
- READ MORE: The Division 2 Update and Server Maintenance Today (November 23)
New World Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the November 23 New World update. The following list of changes was taken directly from the New World forum website.
- Reduced occurrences of time skipping days ahead instantly on a world
- Fixed a bug where some crowded combat situations would lead to players appearing to be frozen and other state could not be conveyed to a user due to excessive bandwidth consumption.
- Fixed a rare server crash