New Xbox One Experience Gets New Update in Preview, Fixes Call of Duty: Black Ops III issue and More
Microsoft is really pushing on the gas of the updates for the preview version of the New Xbox One Experience, and today we got another one, bring more fixes and improvement, including a nasty bug with Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
Below you can find the full patch notes, courtesy of Program Manager Emily Hanson.
OS version released: th2_xbox_rel_1510.151105-1900
Available: 6:00PM PST 11/6 (2AM GMT 11/7)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3: You should no longer have difficulty accessing multiplayer for DLC map packs (Nuketown, Giant Zombies, etc.) in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
- Media Apps:
- You should now experience fewer instances of lag, lost input, or duplicate input when browsing content in the HBO GO app.
- When selecting a video to play, playback should now begin more promptly in certain apps (SyFy, USA NOW, etc.).
- This build contains a fix to address issues with apps sometimes failing to launch.
- This build contains a fix to address issues with apps failing to update or uninstall.
- YouTube videos in the “Purchases” section should now play normally.
- Starz Play: You should no longer be unable to proceed past the title screen.
- Guide: This build contains a fix to address additional issues with the Guide failing to launch.
- Edge browser: This build contains a fix to address additional issues with the Edge browser crashing during use.
- Sharing Community content: You should now be able to correctly add recipients and text to messages shared from the feed in the Community tab.
- The Escapists: You should no longer experience issues accessing DLC for The Escapists.
- Privacy settings:
- After changing certain privacy or account settings, the changes should now take effect immediately.
- This build contains a fix to address additional issues with error messages or incorrect information when accessing Privacy & online safety in Settings.
- Multiplayer games: The following titles should now correctly connect to multiplayer.
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Crimson Dragon
- Dynasty Warriors 8
- Warriors Orochi
- Wireless and external hard drives: This build contains a fix to address issues with the console failing to detect wireless networks when an external hard drive is connected.
- My games & apps:
- This build contains a fix to address additional issues with installation stopped errors when installing certain content.
- This build contains a fix to address additional issues with blank tiles appearing in My games & apps.
- Crashes after resuming from Instant-On: This build contains a fix to address console crashes after resuming from Instant-On mode.
- Volume and suspended games: Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the console to freeze when adjusting volume while a game is suspended.
FEATURED FEEDBACK OPPORTUNITIES
We have some new content for you, so be sure to check out the Preview Dashboard app for more details! Our highlighted quests for this release are:
- Mic Check: Test out adding commentary to your favorite clips.
Game and App Issues:
- Media Player: DLNA servers may fail to display in the Media Player app.
- Workaround: If you are experiencing this issue, please ensure ‘Media Streaming’ is still enabled in Windows Media Player on the source PC.
General System Issues:
- Party and game chat: You may be unable to hear others when joining a party chat.
- Workaround: Switching to game chat should allow you to hear others correctly.