New Xbox One Experience Gets New Update in Preview: Fixes Sign-in Issues and More
This morning a new update to the New Xbox One Experience was made available by Microsoft for preview members, fixing log-in issues and more.
You can check out the full patch notes below, while we wait for the public release on November 12th.
OS version released: th2_xbox_rel_1510.151107-0003
Available: 6:00PM PST 11/7 (2AM GMT 11/9)
- Sign-in: These build contains a fix to address issues with some users being unable to sign-in.
- Friends: This build contains a fix to address issues with the friends list in the Guide failing to refresh or displaying incorrect information.
- Parties: Resolved an issue which could prevent users from creating or rejoining a party after the Guide is closed.
FEATURED FEEDBACK OPPORTUNITIES:
We have some new content for you, so be sure to check out the Preview Dashboard app for more details! Our highlighted quests for this release are:
- Mic Check: Test out adding commentary to your favorite clips.
Game and App Issues:
- Media Player: DLNA servers may fail to display in the Media Player app.
Workaround: If you are experiencing this issue, please ensure ‘Media Streaming’ is still enabled in Windows Media Player on the source PC.
General System Issues:
- Party and game chat: You may be unable to hear others when joining a party chat.
Workaround: Switching to game chat should allow you to hear others correctly.