While November’s Xbox One software update has already been released and Microsoft said it’ll slow down for December, more updates are actually coming. After the one we reported about yesterday, the house of Xbox pulled a second out of its collective hat, and it’s one many will be interested in, as it includes improvements to the party chat.
Here are the full patch notes:
- OS version released: xb_rel_1411.141113-2200
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 11/15 (10PM GMT 11/15)
- Party Chat Improvements: We’ve made some improvements to Party Chat, and we’d love to get your feedback. Please check out the new Quests titled “Pack the Party” and “A Party For Two” to give us your feedback, as well as report any issues encountered with Parties using the Feedback app.
- Please report any issues you encounter using the feedback app or the Xbox.com forums.
FEATURED FEEDBACK OPPORTUNITIES
- New Party Chat Quests are available! As we’ve made improvements to Party Chat, we want to know how it’s working for you. Check out the “Pack the Party” Quest to try the large-Party experience, then see “A Party For Two” to try small Parties.
- SmartGlass Survey: We’re interested in what platform you’re using SmartGlass on! Let us know and earn an easy 25 preview points. In addition, for you iOS users, we may ask you more questions in this survey to learn about how you use SmartGlass.
The update is currently available to preview members, and will be rolled out to everyone as soon as it’s tested.