OS version released: xb_rel_1504.150326-2200
Available: 1:00PM PT 3/28 (9PM GMT 28/3)
- Party chat robotic voices: This update contains a fix for the previous known issue of robotic voices sometimes occurring in Party chat. If you continue to encounter this issue, please report it via Report a problem on your console.
- Achievement notification adjustment: Based on Preview feedback, we’re slightly extending the time the Achievement notifications appear on-screen to allow you more time to read the description text.
- No audio when playing back voice message recorded with certain headsets: We’re aware of an issue you may be having with playback of voice messages and certain models of Turtle Beach headsets. The team is working on a fix for a future release.
- Some apps may encounter network issues: We’re aware of an issue affecting a small number of apps (such as Overdog) where you may be unable to connect to the app service. The team is engaged and working on a fix for a future update.
- Unable to speak in party: You may be able to hear others in a party or game session, but unable to speak. While we are working on a fix for a future update, please try these two workarounds:
- Workaround 1: Drop from the party and ask the party leader to re-invite you.
- Workaround 2: Disband the party and create a new one.
- No audio when playing back voice message preview: You may hear no audio if you click “Play back” immediately after recording a voice message. While we are working on a fix for a future update, please try these two workarounds:
- Workaround 1: Send the message without a preview.
- Workaround 2: Re-record the voice message.
FEATURED FEEDBACK OPPORTUNITIES
- Voice Message Quests: Now that Voice Messaging is here, we want you to try it out! Check out the Xbox Preview Dashboard app for two quests on Voice Messages to take a tour of the new feature and give us your feedback.