Next Mass Effect Gets New Information at SDCC; Male and Female Armor Shown
New information about the next Mass Effect game has been shared at BioWare’s panel at San Diego Comic-Con. You can check out a quick recap below, courtesy of Twitter users Andrea Rene and Nerd Appropriate.
- The next Mass Effect has a “Spiritual Successor” vibe.
- Frostbite 3 allows the animation team to do things they “couldn’t even imagine before.”
- Speaking of customization, the team wants to give players as much choice as possible.
- It’ll be set during Shepard’s life time, but won’t involve him/her. It’s a completely new story.
- Cooperative multiplayer is more important for BioWare than competitive.
- Some of the characters from old games may make an appearance.
- It’s too early to announce composers and races available to the players.
- The mako will return, and it’s very fast.
- The game isn’t titled Mass Effect 4, at least for now.
- No release window was provided during the panel.
Below you can see renders of the returning Mako and of the armor for the hero in male and female versions.