Today, NieR: Automata’s first DLC, titled 3C3C1D119440927, arrives on PS4 both in the West and in Japan, and worldwide on the PC. And to celebrate publisher Square Enix and developer PlatinumGames have released the DLC’s official launch trailer.
3C3C1D119440927 most notably includes three new colosseums to challenge, as well as additional sub-quests. Upon completion of said quests, players can earn a variety of awards, including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
The DLC — rather hilariously — also contains boss fights featuring the CEOs of PlatinumGames and Square Enix.
3C3C1D119440927 costs $13.99 USD. Below, you can check out its official launch trailer: