NieR: Automata Retakes the Top, Monster Hunter World Still Second on PS4 PSN Sales Chart in Japan
Yoko Taro's JRPG NieR: Automata keeps Monster Hunter World at bay with deep discounts on Sony's own digital sales ranking for PS4.
Sony Interactive Entertainment published its sales chart for PS4 digital sales on the Japanese PlayStation Store, related to the period between February 26th and March 4th.
Below you can read the full chart.
- NieR: Automata
- Monster Hunter World
- Metal Gear Survive
- Girls Und Panzer Dream Tank Match
- Rainbow Six Advanced Edition
- Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullett
- Dynasty Warriors 9
- Secret of Mana
- Dragon Ball Fighterz
- Dragon Quest III
- Gran Turismo Sport
- Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
- Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
- Destiny 2
- Crash Bandicoot N’Sane Trilogy
NieR: Automata definitely benefited from the deep discount offered by Square Enix to celebrate the 1st Anniversary of Yoko Taro’s critically acclaimed action JRPG.
It prevented Monster Hunter World to shoot back to the top after one week in which it was beaten by Metal Gear Survive. Konami’s attempt to keep the Metal Gear series active is still holding rather well itself dropping only to third place.
Girls Und Panzer Dream Tank Match also did well, losing only one position, from third to fourth.
If you are unfamiliar with the game, you can read our review. You can check out Yoko Taro’s eccentric and hilarious anniversary message.