Ninja Theory: No Open World, No Multiplayer for Hellblade
Ninja Theory, developer of DMC, and most recently Hellblade (their new IP coming sometime in the future) has taken to Twitter to host their “NinjaQuery” event, which is just a simple Q&A that they held for the fans.
Some of the important details that were revealed in the Q&A can be seen below:
- The game will use Unreal Engine 4.
- Game may or may not have a retail release.
- The game will draw from Celtic mythology.
- There isn’t any word on whether or not the game will run at 30 or 60 FPS, because they’re only four months into development.
- Combat will be “Brutal and Uncompromising”.
- No Open World, No Multiplayer.
- Boss Battles to most likely get a big focus.
- The focus right now is on Combat, but the story is “incredibly important”.
- The main character is named Senua.
- The game will arrive first on the PS4.
Hopefully in the coming weeks we’ll be seeing more information with developer diaries and trailers.