Ninja Theory, developer of DMC, and most recently Hellblade (their new IP coming sometime in the future) has taken to Twitter to host their “NinjaQuery” event, which is just a simple Q&A that they held for the fans.
Some of the important details that were revealed in the Q&A can be seen below:
- The game will use Unreal Engine 4.
- Game may or may not have a retail release.
- The game will draw from Celtic mythology.
- There isn’t any word on whether or not the game will run at 30 or 60 FPS, because they’re only four months into development.
- Combat will be “Brutal and Uncompromising”.
- No Open World, No Multiplayer.
- Boss Battles to most likely get a big focus.
- The focus right now is on Combat, but the story is “incredibly important”.
- The main character is named Senua.
- The game will arrive first on the PS4.
Hopefully in the coming weeks we’ll be seeing more information with developer diaries and trailers.