Update 1.03 for NiOh went live yesterday on PS4, and notably increases rewards for random encounters, and fixes sub-mission issues.
You can view the patch notes for the update — which is 32 MB — below:
- Increased rewards for the random encounter
- Added forging item for trade at hidden tea house
- Adjusted Amrita regeneration from extraction talisman while using living weapon
- Adjusted paralysis effect of medusa power
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented completing the following sub-missions: The Magatama of Fire, A Fiercer Fla
- Fixed a bug which caused emotion tutorial window to remain throughout the Daizaifu main missi
- Fixed a bug that prevented unlocking the title “Saika Magoichi crusher”
NiOh is available for $59.99 USD exclusively on the PS4. If you haven’t purchased the game yet, be sure to check out our review first.