No Man's Sky Update Today, April 30 - 3.38 Expeditions Patch Notes
The No Man's Sky 3.38 Expeditions update fixes plenty of bugs.
The redemption story for No Man’s Sky is one not seen very often in the games industry. With every subsequent update following its release, the game got better and closer to what it was promised to be.
Today, developer Hello Games pushed the 3.38 update which doesn’t change anything major, but still fixes plenty of issues players have been experiencing. The recent 3.0 Origins update added a whole slew of new content for players to sink their into, so it only makes sense that the first few patches following would be more fixes than anything else.
Here’s everything you need to know about the No Man’s Sky update for April 30.
- REVIEW: Returnal Review — I Guess I’ll Die Now
No Man’s Sky Update April 30
Here is the full list of patch notes for the No Man’s Sky Expeditions update from today, April 30, 2021:
- Fixed a minor text issue in the Overseer mission log.
- Improved the visibility of player markers when those players are in your fireteam and on the same planet.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect text labels on Communications Stations.
- Fixed an issue that caused repair missions to automatically complete when the player left the repair site without performing the required maintenance.
- Fixed a PS5-specific crash in the profanity filter.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when receiving an item from another player.
- Improved the display of text when interacting with Communications Stations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Communications Stations from being reported.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when pulsing towards a marker.
- Fixed a crash in the Nexus teleporter UI.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to the network syncing of interactions.
- Fixed a rare crash related to docking.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite load.
- Fixed a memory related crash seen on Xbox One S.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ship summoning checks to be performed against the current ship, rather than the ship that is being summoned.
- Reduced the number of Communications Stations downloaded at protected locations.
- Fixed a memory leak related to derelict freighters.
- Fixed a crash related to camera behaviours.
- Fixed an issue that could cause camera shake to persist after summoning a ship.