NoLag VPN Warzone - How To Download & Install
Sick and tired of SBMM in Warzone?
Skill-based matchmaking (SBMM) has always been a problem in Call of Duty, many players think the system doesn’t work correctly and can often make playing games such as Warzone a chore. Using a NoLag VPN has suddenly become increasingly popular among the community as a way to eradicate SBMM in Warzone.
If you’re one of the many players curious about a NoLag VPN, DualShockers have got everything you need to know about the new sudden craze in the Call of Duty community.
- MORE: Nadeshot’s $100K Warzone Tournament
What Is A VPN?
A virtual private network, commonly known as a VPN, is a way for users to disguise their IP address when using the internet. Once a VPN is downloaded, the users’ internet service provider will no longer be able to see the location of the user or which websites they visit.
Instead of receiving internet information from your internet service provider, the VPN server will be the source of information and will mask your location.
Essentially, most users will use a VPN to set their location to a different country in order to gain access to content not usually accessible. For example, users in the UK may use their VPN to gain access to US Netflix as the content differs between regions.
Another use for VPN’s revolves around gaming, more specifically, setting your IP to another location in order to get easier lobbies and eradicate SBMM. However, setting your IP address to a different country can come with consequences.
Although using a VPN is perfectly legal, your connection whilst gaming on a VPN may cause you to lag and stutter if you have a high ping rate.
How To Download NoLag VPN For Warzone
If you think a VPN is for you, using the popular NoLag VPN is the way to get ‘bot lobbies’ in Warzone.
It’s important to note that the NoLag VPN does come at a cost, with a 1 year subscription costing $4.99. If you’re happy to pay for a VPN then this is how to download and install the NoLag VPN for Warzone.
- First, you’ll want to head to the NoLag VPN Website and register for an account and purchase the relevant package. Users can purchase 1 month, 3 months, or a 1 year subscription.
- Next, download and launch OpenVPN Connect which will be linked from the NoLag VPN Website after registering.
- On the NoLag VPN Website, download 1 of the 6 country configurations. Some may not work due to overpopulation, but Singapore is reportedly the best one to download.
- In the OpenVPN Connect program, click ‘File‘ and load the downloaded country profile.
- Switch on the profile and you’re good to go!
The official NoLag VPN Website does state that there will be no connection speed decrease or ping increase. However, should you experience any issues with the VPN, contact support at ‘[email protected]’.