Nvidia 471.41 Update Patch Notes - DLSS for Red Dead Redemption 2
More bugs fixed in Doom Eternal and League of Legends.
Nvidia 471.41 patch notes shared today along with the update data. You can now download the new driver and use full capabilities of DLSS in different games.
Today, Nvidia released a brand new update for its graphics cards that brings the DLSS support for Red Dead Redemption 2 and Chernobylite.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How to Enable DLSS in RDR 2 – Why You Can’s See the Option in Settings
Furthermore, the update also fixes a bunch of bugs related to Doom Eternal and League of Legends. Also, if you had any issues with HDR, Remote Desktop connection, or HDMI 2.1, you should install this new update as it improves the overall performance of your GPU in the aforementioned areas.
NVIDIA GeForce 471.41 WHQL Driver Update Patch Notes
Game Ready Driver:
- This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest game updates for Red Dead Redemption 2 and Chernobylite which introduce NVIDIA DLSS technology.
- [Capture One]: Hardware acceleration stops working.
- Disabled NOHud/RemoveHud filter from the game Valorant.
- [Doom Eternal]: The game may freeze during gameplay.
- [League of Legends]: The game may fail to launch.
- [HDR]: Mouse cursor color may shift when connected to certain DSC monitors in HDR mode
- Ansel DOF filter blurs the entire screen in some games.
- Some displays screen resolution limited to 640×480 after driver update.
- [HDMI 2.1][8K] HDMI audio playback may become distorted after changing display modes
- [RDP] Remote desktop connection to PC with color set to 10-bit will result in corrupted picture.
- GPU HDMI audio dropouts may occur when connected to an LG C9 OLED TV
Keep in mind that the DLSS technology is only available on RTX 20 and RTX 30 series. Using DLSS in games will allow you to get much higher frame rate while turning the Ray Tracing feature on.